Hoşgeldiniz

Tüm özelliklerimizi kullanmak için şimdi bize katılın. Kayıt olduktan ve giriş yaptıktan sonra, konular oluşturabilir, mevcut konulara cevaplar gönderebilir, üyelerinize itibar verebilir, kendi özel mesajlaşma sisteminizi alabilir ve çok daha fazlasını yapabilirsiniz. Aynı zamanda ücretsiz stickerimizden de faydalanabilirsiniz.

Seat Leon [2016] Ses Ekolayzer

EthanWalter

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
25 May 2019
Mesajlar
Yaş
A few weeks ago I got a second hand to Leon and always used bluetooth to listen to music. Something I noticed, even with all the EQ settings on 0, the bass still rattles the door speakers. I usually listen to rock / metal music that is quite bass. I am using the car audio system only because I have turned off EQ on my music player (as suggested in the car manual). I played with EQ and I saw that the music lost all its bass, made a very tinny sound, or the loudspeakers started to ring when the sound turned on. Which EQ settings do you recommend / use?

A few weeks ago vidmate mobdro I got a second hand. Something I noticed, even with all the EQ settings on the bass speakers. I'm listening to music. I am using the car audio system. I played with EQ and I heard that the sound turned on. Which EQ settings do you recommend / use?
[/ QUOTE]

I don't make a certain choice. I usually use V pattern.

Geri
Üst Alt